Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer
Toddler Fake Crying

Dear Attorneys,


My girlfriend and I broke up, and she won’t leave the house. Now she is harassing me and my children. I’m nervous for their safety and their

emotional well-being because they have come to me in tears numerous times. What do I do?



Ex Needs to Exit

Dear ENTE,


That is a difficult situation. You may want to consider involving the

police if there is truly a danger. You can also try an eviction proceeding through housing court. If you do want to pursue something in family court, you can consider filing a restraining order to protect your children. You will need to prove that they are in immediate physical or psychological danger. You should consult with an attorney at your earliest convenience if you would like assistance in filing the restraining order.


Wolf & Shore Law Group is here to help you make your family law matters easier, not harder.  We are realistic and up front with our clients. We encourage potential clients to seek out a firm where they will feel comfortable and confident. Ever argue with a woman? Let Wolf & Shore Law Group go to work for you. Call us at 203.745.3151 or email us at


Very Truly Yours,

Wolf & Shore Law Group


*The situations represented in our Dear Attorneys column are entirely fictional and any resemblance to a specific case is unintentional. We cannot, and will not, offer legal advice to anyone who is not a client. However, if you do have questions or concerns, you should contact an attorney at your convenience.

Skip to content