Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Do I Have Rights to My Grandchild?

You may, but only in specific cases.  In probate court, you can petition for guardianship of your grandchild(ren) if you feel as though it’s necessary. Alternatively, if your grandchild(ren) are involved in their parents’ divorce or custody matter, you could potentially intervene if you can prove that you have a parent-like relationship with your grandchild(ren).

If you file a petition in probate court, it can be a standard petition, or a request for immediate temporary custody. You can also petition to remove one or both parents as guardians, appoint yourself as a co-guardian and/or terminate the parents’ parental rights, and, ultimately, proceed forward with adoption if you want.

Why Choose Wolf & Shore Law Group to Represent You in Pursuing Your Rights as a Grandparent?

Looking to make your grandparent’s rights matter easier, not harder? More civilized and less stressful? Choose Wolf & Shore Law Group. Attorneys Kristen Wolf and Shari Shore are both tenacious enough to protect your best interest and compassionate enough to help get you through the stress of a grandparent’s rights issue.

Ever argue with a woman? Let Wolf & Shore Law Group go to work for you. Click here or call us at 203.745.3151.

Skip to content