Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Dear Attorneys,

I want to relocate with my kids to a new school district. The only issue is, I have no idea how to modify my parenting plan with this! Aren’t the courts closed? Is there anything I can do, or should I just wait it out?


Moving Soon


Dear Moving,

While the courts are only presently hearing emergency matters in person, they are not entirely closed and are still accepting motions, agreements, and the like. There may not be the opportunity to have a full-day trial anytime soon, but there is certainly the option to modify your parenting plan.

Our office has continued to draft modifications, handle negotiations, and facilitate remote signings all throughout the COVID-19 Health Crisis. We can try to facilitate an update to your current parenting plan without ever setting foot in the courtroom.

Looking to make your modification easier, not harder? Want to take all the stress out of the process? Choose Wolf & Shore Law Group. Attorneys Kristen Wolf and Shari Shore are both tenacious enough to protect your best interests and compassionate enough to help get you through the difficulties and stressors of a parenting plan modification.

Ever argue with a woman? Let Wolf & Shore Law Group go to work for you. Call us at 203.745.3151 or email us at

Very Truly Yours,

Wolf & Shore Law Group


Skip to content