Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer
Christmas Divorce

Dear Attorneys,


The holidays were a disaster this year. My ex-wife and I couldn’t agree on anything, and our divorce agreement just isn’t specific. How do I avoid this next year?



Harried Holidays


Dear Harried,


If you do not have a divorce agreement that specifically lays out a holiday plan, it may be worth filing a motion to modify. You can file a post-judgment Motion to Open and Modify and explain what should be changed, why, and what circumstances have substantially changed since your divorce agreement was entered to warrant this change. If you are not sure if there have been any substantial changes, or if you are unclear as to how to proceed, you should consult with an attorney.


Wolf & Shore Law Group is here to help you make your family law matters easier, not harder.  We are realistic and up front with our clients. We encourage potential clients to seek out a firm where they will feel comfortable and confident. Ever argue with a woman? Let Wolf & Shore Law Group go to work for you. Call us at 203.745.3151 or email us at


Very Truly Yours,

Wolf & Shore Law Group


*The situations represented in our Dear Attorneys column are entirely fictional and any resemblance to a specific case is unintentional. We cannot, and will not, offer legal advice to anyone who is not a client. However, if you do have questions or concerns, you should contact an attorney at your convenience.

Leave a comment

Skip to content