Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer
Child custody and visitation

Dear Attorneys,


I have a shared parenting plan with my ex-husband. My ex-husband is remarried, and his Wife has been really inappropriate around my kids. It makes me uncomfortable. She gets drunk and goes skinny dipping when they are around. What can I do?



Worried Woman


Dear Worried,


I’m sorry to hear that, I’m sure that makes things very difficult. If you feel as though your children are in danger (even if it is psychological, not physical), you should consider filing an emergency motion for custody. Of course, you can discuss it with your ex in advance, but you should look for a resolution from the court. You may also want to consider hiring a guardian ad litem (GAL) or an attorney for the minor child (AMC) for your kids.


Wolf & Shore Law Group is here to help you make your family law matters easier, not harder.  We are realistic and up front with our clients. We encourage potential clients to seek out a firm where they will feel comfortable and confident. Ever argue with a woman? Let Wolf & Shore Law Group go to work for you. Call us at 203.745.3151 or email us at


Very Truly Yours,

Wolf & Shore Law Group


*The situations represented in our Dear Attorneys column are entirely fictional and any resemblance to a specific case is unintentional. We cannot, and will not, offer legal advice to anyone who is not a client. However, if you do have questions or concerns, you should contact an attorney at your convenience.

Skip to content