Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Dear Attorneys,

I cannot communicate with my ex-wife at all. No matter what I say to her, she twists my words. We have two young children, and we can only communicate via e-mail/text messages. I now have to bring her back to court to address extracurricular activities for my kids. This seems ridiculous. Is there anything else that I can do?


Communication Conundrum

Dear Conundrum,

That is always a tricky situation. Unfortunately, sometimes it is difficult for co-parents to actually co-parent together. Communication is a huge part of that. If you have not yet tried it, co-parenting counseling may help your situation. If you have already tried that, (without success), then you may want to consider a parenting coordinator. That would essentially create a binding process to help you and your ex-wife make decisions about your kids. If you have already decided to file a post-judgment motion and go back to court, you may want to consider requesting one of those options as well.

Remember, you don’t have to navigate this challenging situation alone. Seek support from experienced professionals who can guide you through the legal process and help you make informed decisions. Wolf & Shore Law Group is here to help you make your family law matters easier, not harder.  We are realistic and direct with our clients. We encourage potential clients to seek out a firm where they will feel comfortable and confident. Ever argue with a woman? Let Wolf & Shore Law Group go to work for you. Call us at 203.745.3151 or email us at

Very Truly Yours,

Wolf & Shore Law Group

*The situations represented in our Dear Attorneys column are entirely fictional and any resemblance to a specific case is unintentional. We cannot, and will not, offer legal advice to anyone who is not a client. However, if you do have questions or concerns, you should contact an attorney at your convenience.

Skip to content